Monday, January 17, 2011

After work today...

I feel a little guilty because as soon as I arrived home from work, I changed my clothes and headed directly to my craft room. I did pick up the girls from friends\family houses.  They had the day off due to MLK Day. I did not stop in the kitchen to cook or eat.  My husband ordered Chinese  food (THANK GOODNESS...LOL).  I have barely had a conversation with the girls or my husband since I came home. The only thing on my mind was to finish my cupcake card.  I have finished and posted the card and now I am going to clean up my craft room and go spend some quality time with my peeps.  Until next time....

3 comments:

  1. I've felt that same guilt! Straight to the craft table...mercy! In fact I did it today! We need an intervention! Just kidding! Love you cute card! It's so sweet! Great job. I'm your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This really can be addicting, but I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Yolunda! Thanks for stopping by my blog for the I Have a Dream Blog Hop. You are my winner. Please contact me by this Friday to claim your prize.

    Christel a.k.a. Scrappin' Sista

    ReplyDelete

Thank you visiting!