Saturday, January 22, 2011

Playing with my new toy....

I ordered a Gypsy from CricutMachines.com for a great great price.  They Gypsy plus 7 cartridges cost less than $100.00.  I think it was 70 or 80 bucks.  I just don't remember the exact price.  I was up at 5am just ready to play with it.  My play time was slowed due to an issue with registering it. I was getting very frustrated but I got it registered.  I started to buy one last year but purchased a netbook instead since I had DS and SCAL.  I like my netbook but I am going love my Gypsy.  The features are more in line with what SCAL offers and I will not have to repeatedly change out the cartridges to cut.  Love it!

5 comments:

  1. You are going to love your Gypsy!!!! Congrats, if you ever need help with it I'd be glad to help you! I'm your newest follower! Have you seen my 100 followers giveaway? You don't want to miss out on this one. If you don't already have this you will definitely want it! Hop over to my blog and click 100 followers giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got a new Gyspy too yesterday! I love my Cricut. Can't wait to see what you Gypsy! I'm your newest follower. Love the Cupcake card. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love mine. From the moment I got mine I can not see myself using my cricut without it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you visiting!